Saturday 16 November 2013

The Downs in Life

The Downs In Life

When a person realises that "I am faulty, I am the worst of all"; when he thinks low of himself, then Allah Ta'ala loves this. When a person realises "I'm wrong", then this is actually progress.

The downs in life--any problem or something which goes against our comfort and pleasure; is because of our sins. What goes wrong in our lives--realise--it is the result of something wrong we did. Things don't happen just like that, there is a reason behind it's happening.

However for the pious Auliyaa, Allah Ta'ala tests them with difficulty, hardship and problems. And as a result of this, their ranks are raised.

So when we experience problems, we should look at ourselves and check, "what am I doing to displease my Creator?" It is only because of my evil that Allah has placed me in such a situation. I need to rectify myself.

Sins are worse than urine and stool. But you can flush it down--then all is clean. When we commit sins, we are inviting the Athaab-the punishment-of Allah Ta'ala. How can we EVER find the enjoyment of Halaal in Haraam?!?!?

But when we see others in problem and difficulty then we should have Husn Thann---good thoughts---about them. That Allah Ta'ala loves them and is testing them like this, so that their ranks may be  raised.



No comments: