Monday 23 December 2013

Allah's Pleasure


Allah's Pleasure

The displeasure of Allaah Ta'ala is worse than the fire of Jahannum and the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala is better than the pleasure of Jannah. All enjoyments are secondary, and the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala is fundamental. If Allah Ta'ala is displeased, then everything goes wrong, and that is the worst thing.

The thought should come; that "is Allaah happy with me?" 
We should repeat the Duaa of Rasoolullah sallAllahu allay hi wasallam; " wa lakal 'utba hatta tardha"; that I will keep on pleading and begging till You become pleased with me. 

Think: O Allah I'm walking, hearing, seeing everything. Make shukr to Allah Ta'ala for all this.
"Bihamdikan saraftu wa bithambi'taraftu"(with Your praise i follow my way and i confess my sins) O Allah I ask your pleasure only, I have no desire for dunya. I seek Your forgiveness on the Day of Qiyaamah.

Make these Duaas with feeling and understanding. 
May AllahTa'ala grant us the taufeeq, Aameen.

No comments: